When is the last time you felt truly relaxed and at ease?
Studies on Massage
- Swedish Massage Decreases Vital Signs Associated with Anxiety - Dec. 2016
- The Impact of Massage Therapy on Function in Pain Populations - May 2016
- Complementary and Integrative Approaches for Cancer Symptoms and Treatment Side Effects - May 2015
- Cortisol decreases and serotonin and dopamine increase following massage therapy - Nov. 2004
- Massage therapy for symptom control: outcome study at a major cancer center - Sept. 2004
- More studies on Massage Therapy (Google Scholar)
What if you could feel that way again and have it recharge your soul?
Therapeutic Massage is a fantastic and clinically proven way in helping mitigate, when used on a regular basis, the issues stemming from stress, anxiety/depression, pain, and many of the common struggles found in today's society.